Monday, April 23, 2012

New Page...

Hey, Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on the net for awhile, I was creating a new page for the blog... which took about 2 weeks to finish! It's called, Books I've Read, and I put all the books I've read since 2009. Some of the books are for a younger audience, but 98% are for teens. So, if you're looking for a book to read, just look at that page and I'm sure you will find something good enough. Also, if you want to read a book but aren't quite sure about, ask me (just comment) to do a review on it and I will have a couple days later. That's all the news for now, but keep an eye out for my upcoming page... Guys for Life! Now, if you don't understand what that means, don't worry I will give a little info about it, It's basically a page that has my favourite male characters on it. It will be in a numerical list, so my top guy will #1 and the rest will follow down. I was inspired to do this, because my sisters and I always fight over if this guy should be mine or the other way around... you get the idea. I will make sure to have the page ready in 2 weeks. Don't worry the list will look way better than example given below.


Ex:
  1. Four (Divergent). He is the boyfriend of Tris...

No comments:

Post a Comment