Thursday, April 26, 2012

Upcoming Books for Review!

I've been reading through books, like... a paper shredder does to paper. Seriously, there have been so many great books to read, that I have forgotten to review them. I really need to get into the blogging habit *sigh*. Anyways, here is a list of books that need reviewing and shall be on the blog over the next couple of weeks. Also, I wanted to mention, that if anyone wants a book reviewed or something like that just leave a comment and I will review any book you want in the YA genre. The books below are not in order of reviewing.


Awake at Dawn: C.C. Hunter



Abandon: Meg Cabot
Grave Mercy: Robin LaFevers
Fateful: Claudia Gray
Half-Blood: Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Book of Blood and Shadow: Robin Wasserman
Taken at Dusk: C.C. Hunter
Once in a Full Moon: Ellen Schreiber

Pure: Jennifer L. Armentrout





1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunshine;
    Still loving your blog! I am really looking forward to your Hunger Games trilogy review, with comparison to the movie as well. I just bought the second and third books and will start them this weekend. It will be good to hear your thoughts.
    Hugs;
    Mikey

    ReplyDelete