Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Help Bring Thalia Home!!!

I know this post has nothing to do with books, but it is for a good cause! One of my blogging buddies told me about this and I decided to put a post up.



First of all, before you press the link I will tell you a bit about bringing Thalia home. The Whicker family are adopting a cute 7 year old girl with down syndrome from China. The girl's name is Thalia Fearn SongGuo. This is the Whicker's family's 13th child (adopted) and they are raising funds to support the child's needs. To do this they are having a big fundraiser which includes prizes of Blendtec blender, iPad, Kitchenaid Mixer, and a $200 Amazon gift card! To be entered to win prizes donate money and you will be entered.

Here is the link: http://bringthaliahome.blogspot.ca/2012/07/super-exciting-prize-giveaway.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment