Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I Got a Blog Award!!!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhh! Oh my gosh! I can't believe this. I am so happy, I am over the moon! I have been nominated for the Versatile Award by Ashley at Craft Like a Teen. For all of you who can't see me right now, I am bouncing off the wall and having a dance party by myself... seriously. As the rules say, it is my duty to nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Award.

Versatile Award
 There are rules to accept this award...
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
  2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you
  5. Add the Versatile Award picture to your post
I will post another post about the blogs I have nominated... But for now enjoy 7 random facts about me!
  1. I like Maroon 5, The Wanted, One Direction
  2. I absolutely, 100% adore/love MUSIC!!!
  3. I have a nose pierce
  4. My background is Indian (Not Native-American, like the Indians from India)
  5. I love traveling
  6. I have 2 birds (Their vicious birds, really. My finger has been pecked on a billion of times)
  7. I have the BEST Big and little sisters Ever. (I know some people say siblings are annoying, but for me having siblings make my world perfect) *tears and snot* I love my mom too:)
BONUS: I love watching, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: The Legend of Korra

You know, I thought that part would be easy, but it wasn't. Uh, the hard part is finally over. But, I want to make a two sentence speech, like they do at the Oscars.

"I would like to dedicate this award to my Big Sister, who got me into the idea of blogging. To my mom, who gave me permission to create a blog. And finally, to my sisters who constantly tell what to do with my blog." -Sunshine











1 comment:

  1. OK, you kind of made me cry a little bit, (in a good way there Sunshine, in a very good way.)
    Mikey

    ReplyDelete