Monday, August 13, 2012

City of Bones: UPDATES

Okay, so since my last City of Bones post there have been more characters announced.


Stephen R. Hart as Brother Jeremiah


Kevin Zegers as Alec Lightwood


Aidan Turner as Luke


CCH Pounder as Madame Dorthea


Jared Harris as Hodge


Lena Headey as Jocelyn Fray


Godfrey Gao as Magnus Bane


Robert Sheehan as Simon Lewis


Kevin Durand as Pangborn


Robert Maillet as Blackwell


What do you guys think of the casting? I am 50/50.
If you want to see what my earlier thoughts were, check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not that big of a fan of the series (I've only read the first the book, and recently at that) but they seem to look pretty good. I like Simon's casting especially. I love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I wasn't a big fan of the first book, but I really started to enjoy the series during the second book. I'm kinda 50/50 on Simon. It will depend how they portray him as Simon Lewis in the movie.

      Delete