Thursday, August 16, 2012

I have Followers????


Okay so a month ago, I realized I had one follower even though I know many of many friends and family have subscribed. Then I noticed that they were just subscribers, not followers. I don't know if there is a difference, but it's cool to actually know who follows you. So, FOLLOW ME!!!! I already have five followers and I'm pretty happy with that, but if you like my blog enough, just follow:)

Artist: sevensense @ Deviantart

Instructions on how to become a FOLLOWER or/and SUBSCRIBER:
Follower:
  1. Go to the side gadget (to your left) on my blog that says "Who's Following Me?"
  2. Click on, Join the Site. This right below the follow title.
  3. A box pops up and says follow with a site. Your options are Google, Yahoo and Twitter. Click on one of those. I would choose Google, since I have a gmail.
  4. Sign into the account you chose.
  5. Another box should pop up with your name and a picture. For the name part you can change it or keep it, doesn't really matter. Keep your profile on Display Publicly, so your picture shows on my gadget:) If you would like to have a specific picture, press edit picture (which appears over the anonymus photo). Browse through your photo files and pick a photo. Press Apply Changes.
  6. Click on Done.
  7. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A FOLLOWER! :)
Subscriber:
  1. Again, on the left side bar there is gagdet called "Follow by Email."
  2. Underneath, there is type-in box. Write in your preferred email. This private so I will not know your email. Press Sumbit.
  3. YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A SUBSCRIBER! :)

Thanks for all your support and care, guys!!!! Mwah:)



No comments:

Post a Comment